Visits from loved ones are important to your healing and emotional health. Rest, privacy and safety are also vital to your health and well-being. To respect your rest, privacy and safety, we limit visitors to two per patient at a time. Your caregivers may ask visitors to step out of the room momentarily to insure your privacy. An adult must accompany children visiting.
Overnight visitors must register and wear a name badge to insure the security of our patients and staff. Please talk to the nurse about obtaining a visitor pass from Admitting in Union West or ER or Admitting in Union East.
Shhh, Patients are Trying to Rest
Rest is one of the most important parts of healing. Please help us help you and all patients by:
- Limiting visitors to two per patient at one time.
- Maintaining low voices in all areas of the hospital.
- Patients have the right to select who may or may not visit them regardless of whether or not that person is legally related to the patient.
- Patients and/or their representatives will be fully informed of the visitation rights on admission including any clinical restriction or limitation on those rights.
- Patients have the right to receive visitors he or she chooses and the right to withdraw or deny such consent at any time.
- Visitors will not be restricted based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
- Clinical restrictions and limitation decisions will be based on the health and safety of the visitors and patients.