At Union Hospital, we take cancer personally.
People throughout Terre Haute and the Wabash Valley area can trust us to detect and treat cancer with skill and heart. We are the premier provider of cancer care, clinical research and community education in the Wabash Valley. Click here to view our annual report.
The physicians and staff, through their interdisciplinary activities and cancer programs, work diligently to increase survival rates of cancer by:
- Providing high quality services for sophisticated detection, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of cancer;
- Providing a network of highly skilled physicians and health professionals to assure the highest quality care;
- Caring for your emotional and spiritual needs with additional resources including on-site clergy, nutritionist, counseling, support groups, massage, concierge, appearance center, resource center, and a reflection garden;
- Conducting clinical research;
- Being a nationally accredited and recognized program; and
- Increasing public awareness of cancer and promoting programs to improve prevention, detection and treatment of cancer.
We take great pride in everything we do and strive to provide the highest quality and most efficient cancer care in the community for our patients. We maintain an attitude of optimism and encouragement; we foster hope in our patients and their families as an important part of patient treatment.
We provide compassionate and sensitive care for our patients. We respect the dignity of all people and provide care for everyone in the community who needs our help. We have the highest ethical standards in all areas of patient care and cancer research. We bring together all of the community medical staff to accomplish our goal of providing total care for the cancer patient and the patient's family. We incorporate new ideas and technologies to maintain cutting edge care for our patients.