The Behavioral Healthcare Department is committed to providing excellent quality of care for our patients. We believe that anyone suffering from physical injury, illness, disease or emotional concern has the right to warm, supportive, psychotherapeutic care to help them cope with their difficulties.
In numerous places throughout the hospital, you will find Behavioral Healthcare staff conducting psychotherapy with patients. Our primary function is to provide emotional support and treat the behavioral health issues that may result from their injury, illness or disease process.
Services to Assist with Patient Care
- Inpatient Consultations
- Suicide Assessments
- Competency Assessment
- Psychological Intervention for Patients with Medical Conditions
- Wide Range of Services to Assist with Patient Care: Depression, Anxiety, Rehabilitation, Bereavement, Concussion, Headaches, Pain Acute/Chronic, Smoking Cessation, Treatment Compliance, Alcohol and Chemical Dependency, Oncology
- Assist patients and families with coping with Serious Illness/Chronic Pain/Loss
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Assistance to nursing and medical staff for further outpatient treatment and inpatient placement
Todd Carpenter, Psy.D., HSPP
Jill Hardwick, M.S., LMHC, CEAP
Jan Croft, M.S.
Melissa Bass, LCSW
Janis Cheek, LCSW
Ana Scott, Behavioral Health Assistant
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Limited evening hours are available.
Therapists are available 24 hours on-call, 7 days a week.
One Professional Centre, 1801 N. 6th St., Suite 700, Terre Haute, IN
(812) 238-7002 (Fax)